The Complete Classroom Management and Instruction Solution!
NetSupport School is the market-leading Classroom Management software solution for schools. Designed to work flawlessly over both wired and wireless networks with desktops, laptops or tablets and for use in traditional PC, thin client or virtualized environments across all platforms, NetSupport School supports a teacher with a wealth of dedicated assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features to ensure they can leverage the very best from their ICT equipment. There are also dedicated apps for Teachers, Technicians and Teaching Assistants all included as standard.
Watch our short videos to discover more
Core features in more detail
A wealth of features…
- Remote control all/selected students’ computers.
- Power on/off and manage all classroom computers.
- Flexible range of connection methods to students’ devices, including SIS Integration (Class Link, OneRoster and Google Classroom).
- Printer control.
- Control usage of USB devices and CD/DVD drives.
- Hand out and collect work to/from multiple student devices.
- Reset students’ system passwords without IT support.
- Tech Console for remote support across the school.
Boost learning outcomes
- Q&A Mode for continued assessment and learning.
- Design tests with minimum effort.
- Track students’ progress in real time using surveys.
- Dedicated student toolbar with real-time lesson information ie lesson objectives and expected outcomes.
- Unique student journals containing record of content, activities, notes, test scores and resources covered during a lesson.
- Virtual whiteboard and screen annotation tools.
- Show a Replay file (previous screen recording video) to selected students.
- Deliver presentations optimised for both wired and wireless classrooms.
- Blank all students’ screens to gain attention and also lock their mice and keyboards.
- Monitor the entire class in a single view with adjustable thumbnail size.
- Zoom in on a selected student for an optimised high-definition thumbnail.
- Remote control the student’s screen to instruct or remedy activity.
- Show the Tutor’s / Student’s screen to all selected students.
- Monitor and control internet and application use.
- Remotely launch or close applications or web pages on all selected PCs in a single action.
- Monitor student’s keyboard usage while using any approved application
Integration with Google Classroom
NetSupport School now provides integration with Google Classroom. Using a Windows desktop Tutor, and with the NetSupport Name & Connectivity Server (NCS Gateway) installed, the teacher can connect to students’ devices (including Chromebooks) using the “ready to connect” class lists direct from Google Classroom. Not only does this new feature help teachers to save time when setting up their technology-led lessons, but also it offers more flexibility when connecting to student devices.
NetSupport School for macOS
The NetSupport School tutor will now connect to macOS devices using ‘NetSupport School for macOS’ (previously known as NetSupport Assist). With a completely refreshed user interface to make it even easier for teachers to identify and navigate to features, NetSupport School for macOS provides extra flexibility to allow them to connect from a Mac device to students using a full mix of different platforms including Mac, Chromebooks, Windows, iOS and Android. Plus, the teacher can connect to a Mac student from any device/platform.
Want to control IT across the school as well?
NetSupport School can also be integrated with IT Asset Management solution, NetSupport DNA, to help schools manage technology both in the classroom and across the school (and its sites) with ease. Click here to learn more.