Instruct and Demonstrate
Being able to actively engage and keep the whole class on track within an IT classroom can be challenging at the best of times. NetSupport School makes it easier for teachers with real-time instruction, a virtual whiteboard and a bespoke teacher toolbar. Simplicity is the key and the creative possibilities are endless!
- Show the Tutor’s desktop to all or selected students.
- Show just a selected application to students.
- Show a Replay file (previous screen recording video) to selected students.
- Show a video to selected students.
- Deliver presentations optimised for both wired and wireless classrooms.
- Leave a recording of your Show on the student’s PC for future review.
- Use Audio mode to speak to students during a Show.
- Show a student screen to the rest of the class (Exhibit mode).
- Annotate the screen in either a Show or during Remote Control with a range of tools to aid in presenting (arrows, shapes, highlighters, text and more).
A simple whiteboard is integrated directly within the Tutor software and is supported by a wealth of drawing tools for improved collaboration within the classroom. It can be shown in real time to all students in the class and, when needed, they can all interact with it.
A nominated student can be assigned certain Tutor rights and act as a group leader until such privileges are revoked. This feature now includes a visual layout of leaders and their assigned group members.
Chat and audio broadcast
Open a chat discussion that all or selected students can join, enter their comments and share with the rest of the class – now with emoticons! Transmit the teacher’s voice during a presentation. Audio support is included in all Show Screen and Remote Control sessions.
When the Tutor application is minimised, a convenient toolbar is provided for quick access to key features within NetSupport School. This toolbar is optimised for use with interactive whiteboards.