Download NetSupport School – for use on up to 40 devices for 30 days.
Once you have entered your details below, you will be re-directed to a page where you can download the main NetSupport School Windows download, along with the relevant Student and Tutor extensions/apps for multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Chromebooks, iOS, Android and Kindle Fire).
By registering with our online My Support service, you will be able to manage your licences, set up alerts for product and technical updates, and also access a variety of technical manuals, training materials and Knowledge Base articles.
Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Sierra, high sierra and Mojave (10.12,10.13 and 10.14 respectively).
NetSupport School operates in Terminal Server, Thin/Zero Client, Virtual Desktop and shared-resource computing environments and is supported on Google Chromebooks, iOS and Android tablets. Mac and Linux support also available with NetSupport Assist.
Some areas of NetSupport School’s functionality rely on the presence of certain files/applications; please ensure these are available before installing NetSupport School.
Internet Explorer 8 or above.
Windows XP (SP3), 2003 (SP2), Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
50Mbytes free disk space for Student-only installation.
140Mbytes free disk space for a Tutor-only installation.
100Mbytes free disk space for an IT Technician-only installation.
160Mbytes free disk space for full installation.
- NetSupport School operates in Terminal Server, Thin/Zero Client, Virtual Desktop, Multiseat and shared-resource computing environments and is supported on Google Chromebooks and Android tablets.Tutor Assistant app supported on iOS devices running version 9 and higher, Android 2.3 and higher.
- Native Teacher app supported on Windows 10 devices.
- Tutor for Android app supported on Android tablets running version 4.0.3 or later.
- Student for Android app supported on Android tablets running version 4.0 or later.
- NetSupport Browser app (iOS) supported on iOS devices running version 9.3.5 or later.
- Mac support also available with NetSupport School for Mac.
- The NetSupport School Tutor requires a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or above.
- Synchronised Multimedia Player for WAV, MOV, AVI, MPG, etc. files.
Note: To use the 'Pin to Taskbar' feature in Windows 7, you will need to remove certain words from the ‘Reserved Word list’. Please refer to knowledgebase article 582 for further information www.netsupportsoftware.com/support
NetSupport School Tutor running Windows 7 and above.
NetSupport School Student running Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10.
The Test Designer requires MDAC 2.1 or higher and COMCTL32.dll version 5.80 or higher. During installation, NetSupport will check to see if these files are present and advise if not. However, if installing ‘silently’ using the NetSupport School Deploy utility, you will not be warned if the files are missing.
The 'Tutor Console' is the PC used by the Teacher that views/takes over a PC.
The 'Tech Console' is the PC used by the Technicians or Network Managers to provide remote management.
The 'Student' is the PC that is viewed or taken over.
Synchronised Multimedia Player for WAV, MOV, AVI, MPG, etc.
Thin Client Support for Windows and Citrix Terminal Services as well as support for virtual desktop environments from NComputing (X-series & L-series), MiniFrame (SoftXpand) and shared-resource computing options including Windows MultiPoint Server.