REAL-TIME AUDIO MONITORING
Ideally suited for the modern language lab. Simultaneously view all student screens in a classroom and see in an instant which computers have live audio activity. Select one of the displayed student thumbnails to listen to the audio being played on that PC. Listen to a student’s microphone feed and correct pronunciation, chat or simply engage with each student individually without disrupting the lesson.
VIEW STUDENT SCREENS IN REAL TIME (MONITOR MODE)
- Monitor the entire class in a single view.
- Scan through sets of student PCs in pre-defined multiples.
- Overlay additional information including: Active Application or Active Website.
- Zoom for optimised high definition Student thumbnails.
INSTANT MESSENGER MONITORING
In addition to the ability to prevent Messenger applications running within the classroom, NetSupport School also provides real-time monitoring of specific Messenger applications, presenting the teacher with a real time view of chat activity and content.
REAL-TIME KEYBOARD MONITORING
Designed to be used in conjunction with application control, this component provides teachers with a real-time insight into student activity and topic understanding. During a lesson, while all students are working using any approved application, the teacher can monitor the entire class and see quickly and easily their typed content and activity levels.
Also provides "Target" Keywords for tracking of student understanding
and a full history of keyboard usage by student and application.
NB: Keyboard Monitoring does not record data entered into Password fields. If required this feature can also be disabled by an Administrator via either the NetSupport Client configuration, a Tutor PC registry key or by using the NetSupport School AD policy template across your network.
APPLICATION METERING AND CONTROL
- Monitor all student application usage.
- View background applications running on all PCs.
- Open and close applications on all selected PCs in a single action.
- Record a full history of application use for the class.
- Prevent restricted applications from running.
- Allow only approved applications to run.
INTERNET METERING AND CONTROL
- Monitor all student internet use.
- View background websites open on all PCs.
- Open and close websites on all selected PCs in a single action.
- Record a full history of internet use for the class.
- Prevent access to any or restricted websites.
- Allow access to approved websites only.
SafeSearch feature overrides the search settings for most leading search engines and prevents inappropriate content being returned within search results.
POWERFUL REMOTE CONTROL
Watch, share or control the screen, keyboard and mouse of any Student workstation in the class on a 1:1 basis irrespective of colour depth, resolution or operating system at either end.