REAL TIME INSTRUCTION (SHOW MODE)
- Show the Tutor's screen to selected students.
- Show a specific desktop to selected students.
- Show just a selected application to selected students.
- Show a Replay file (previous screen recording) to selected students, and output as a video file.
- Broadcast a video file to selected students.
- Deliver your presentations optimised for wireless networks.
- Leave a recording of your Show on the student's PC for future review.
- Interact audibly with students while demonstrating a topic.
- Show a student screen (Exhibit mode).
KEY SHOWVisually highlights when key combinations are used (ie CTRL + P for print).
SCREEN HIGHLIGHTER AND DRAWING TOOLS (ANNOTATE)NetSupport School provides as standard a wealth of screen annotation tools to aid in presenting. These include Line Tools, Arrows, Shapes, Text Highlighters and more.
VIRTUAL WHITEBOARDFull page Whiteboard integrated directly within the Tutor supported by a wealth of drawing tools for improved collaboration within the classroom.
INTERNET CO-BROWSEAllows a Teacher to open selected websites and synchronise this with the browser on each Student PC. As a Teacher navigates across a website the Student PCs will follow.
GROUP LEADERSA nominated Student can be assigned certain Tutor rights and act as a Group Leader until such privileges are revoked. Now includes a visual layout of leaders and their assigned group members.
GROUP OR 1:1 CHATOpen a discussion session that all or selected students can join, enter their comments and share with the rest of the class. Now features emoticons.
AUDIOBroadcast Audio to the class or transmit the Tutor's voice during a presentation. Audio support is included in all Show Screen and Remote Control sessions.
EXHIBIT (STUDENT SCREEN)Allows a Teacher to select a Student's computer and broadcast their screen to the rest of the class. Perfect for highlighting achievements or sharing student feedback.
TEACHER TOOLBARWhen the Teacher application is minimised, a convenient toolbar is provided for quick access to key features within NetSupport School. This toolbar is optimised for use with interactive Whiteboards.