Then Keep Control With Classroom Management Software
As the BYOD and 1:1 revolution continues to gather pace, this new school year has seen many instructors and students returning to newly adopted technology and devices in the classroom.
Along with Android and Apple devices, Google Chrome is fast becoming a technology standard within education - and for good reason too. Aside from its cost-effective nature, the ease of configuration and management makes for a very compelling argument. With many adopted new technology initiatives, attention must also be placed not just on the device itself together with any pre-installed app, but also in ensuring the devices are used for the purpose they were originally intended.
Introducing NetSupport School for Chrome, the #1 classroom management software choice for educators worldwide. From an instructor's desktop, connect to each of your students' Chromebooks to interact and monitor screen activity.
- View crystal clear thumbnails of each Student Chromebook
- Interact with each Student desktop through real-time remote control (Watch / Share mouse and keyboard input) - ideal for 1:1 assistance and instruction
- Show Instructor screen to all selected Student Chromebooks
- Lock Student's mouse and keyboard
- Send an instant student survey and display results in real time
- Perform interactive bi-directional chat with any selected Student
- Send prominent messages and instructions to any selected Student
- Block all internet access or just unauthorized websites or remotely launch / close websites on selected Student Chromebooks
- Block FTP access on selected Chromebooks
- Request Student registration at the beginning of class
Register for your FREE technology taster.
Complete the registration form below to gain access to a permanent, fully featured 35 user lab license.
Congratulations! You're done.
Thank-you for registering for your free 35 user license of NetSupport School for Chrome. You will shortly be contacted by a member of the NetSupport Educational Team, providing you with your permanent license key information together with instructions for accessing / installing the application.
Configuring NetSupport School for use with the NetSupport School Student for Google Chrome
Configuring the NetSupport School Student for Google Chrome
Centrally Configuring the NetSupport School Student for Google Chrome Connectivity Options